test runs now

fixed a couple of small things: need to match on singular property type
in the test for polymorphism. (possible may need to add an extra null
test and then check property type in some cases. no time to create unit
tests to prove or disprove this now.) also, tweaked the element name
matching code in the property descriptor.

an important thing to remember is that betwixt (right or wrong) does not
assign adders automatically when using a dot betwixt file. you need to
either use addDefaults or add an updater property. this behaviour has
been like this for a while and is a FAQ. maybe it needs changing but
that then there'd be no way to indicate no updater should be used.

opinions?

- robert