I propose that for the upcoming lang 2.1 release we leave the errors unfixed
and leave the checkstyle report as is.

1. Leave them unfixed because the errors are all documentation-related, and
while it is important to fix them, I don't believe the problems are
detrimental to the product. It has taken long enough to get the release out
(and I take some of the blame for the slowness) and I don't believe it is
worth delaying longer to make what I consider marginally useful fixes.
Unless someone gets to them before the final RC.

2. Leave the checkstyle report as is because the problems should be fixed,
and I'm worried that if we hide them for this release then they'll be
forgotten. I'd rather take the time after the release to either fix them or
hide them after appropriate discussion, which I believe should also not hold
up the release.

Thoughts?