That's cool Simon, thank you for the reference. I did not see that thread when it was live.

Can you, or anyone else, tell us where the "Web Commons" project is, if anywhere? I don't see it in the sandbox, so I assume that means it never got off the ground? It's only been a bit over a month or so since that thread as far as I can see, so maybe it's still germinating?

That would certainly be a good project to supercede what I proposed.

Frank

Simon Kitching wrote:
You might want to read this email thread:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=111231929725398&w=2

Regards,

Simon