Something must be missing from this thread.  All we got from Simon was
this reference to a WebDav project.  How that relates to what you are
doing is not clear to me, Frank.  Simon must have sent something else
in addition that you have not provided?  The lack of that information
also makes what Martin is talking about a mystery to us who have not
seen whatever is missing.

On 5/26/05, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's cool Simon, thank you for the reference.  I did not see that
> thread when it was live.
>
> Can you, or anyone else, tell us where the "Web Commons" project is, if
> anywhere?  I don't see it in the sandbox, so I assume that means it
> never got off the ground?  It's only been a bit over a month or so since
> that thread as far as I can see, so maybe it's still germinating?
>
> That would certainly be a good project to supercede what I proposed.
>
> Frank
>
> Simon Kitching wrote:
> > You might want to read this email thread:
> >
> > http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=111231929725398&w=2
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Simon

~Dakota Jack~