Hi Martin,

Did you get anywhere with this project this weekend? In between BBQs and drinking beers I mean :) LOL

Frank

Martin Cooper wrote:
On 5/26/05, Simon Kitching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You might want to read this email thread:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=111231929725398&w=2

That is in fact why I have not responded until now. As can be seen
from that thread, I volunteered to sound out the Taglibs community
prior to floating a "webapps commons" subproject. That's something I'm
hoping to get to over the long weekend.

--
Martin Cooper

Regards,