From: Shaun Kalley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 4:31 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [lang] CloneUtils

Hi, Kevin and everyone,

I've got code for cloning serializable objects that I'd be happy to contribute to the project. Let me know if you'd like it as a starting point.

Thanks,
Shaun Kalley

Kevin Gessner wrote:

Hello all,

In the interest of jumping feet first into commons-lang, I'm hoping to
start work on CloneUtils (from the tasks list).  Before I start any
serious design/coding, I'd like to ask for any suggestions as to
features of the class (assuming, of course, that no one has anything
completed already).  I was planning on implementing serialization
cloning, and maybe super-simple public fields cloning if it's worth
it.  I would appreciate any suggestions/tips/etc. anyone has to offer.

Thanks,
Kevin Gessner