On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 13:36 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> -    <siteAddress>jakarta.apache.org</siteAddress>
> +    <siteAddress>cvs.apache.org</siteAddress>

Just for the future, there was an email discussion a little while ago,
and the general consensus (my interpretation anyway) was that
  people.apache.org
was a better choice than
  cvs.apache.org

Of course they both point to the same machine..but hopefully someday the
cvs.apache.org hostname can be got rid of as we won't be using cvs
anymore. However the site will always be pushed to the machine on which
committers have shell accounts - which is people.apache.org.

Regards,

Simon