There is no clue in the commons-email documentation for hows to go
about getting it.  The status section claims it is 1.0, it has been
moved out of the sandbox, but clicking on the download link provides
nothing, and there isn't even any info for building the thing.  As far
as I can tell, it is, at the least, going to involve installing maven
and subversion.  Anyone care to clue me in on the process, or point me
at a jar file to use?

--sam