Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-commons Wiki"
for change notification.

The following page has been changed by SchalkNeethling:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/FileUpload

   ||Add your questions/answers here.||

- '''Q''' Very often when we try to upload a file (several types such as jpeg,
ppt etc.) we get
+ '''Q:''' Very often when we try to upload a file (several types such as jpeg,
ppt etc.) we get
  an error message from Internet-Explorer "page cannot be displayed"

  Not always but very often (absolutely not reliable).
@@ -29, +29 @@

  Any ideas?

- '''A''' The reason was Internet Explorer needs the following in Apache:
+ '''A:''' The reason was Internet Explorer needs the following in Apache:

- SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
+ SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \[[BR]]
-          nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
+          nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \[[BR]]
           downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

  Zsolt