Phil Steitz wrote:
As long as you have been set up with the right unix permissions, you
can do this yourself, either by copying the locally generated files or
using
maven site:sshdeploy.

"groups kohsuke" shows that I don't belong to the jakarta group, which is quite understandable given that I've only been here for 3 days.

Henri Yandell mentioned 3 days ago that

Karma granted for sandbox, have asked Infra to add you to the jakarta
unix group.

So I guess I'll wait for some more time to see if I will be added to the jakarta group...

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi