Hi Niklas,

> * Do you think this fits with what you would find appropriate and
> useful for commons-exec?

This sounds pretty good to me. Thanks for jumping o nthis, I was about
to start one today when I saw your mail.

One thing I'd like to see is the interfaces for CommandLauncher,
CommandLine and Execute

> * Would it be a good starting point (if so I'll create a patch for the
> code I've cleaned up and removed the Ant specifics from)?

I think so.

> * Should I put this on the wiki for further discussions?

I'm fine with keeping it on the ML, or using the wiki - either way.
Probably not subscribed to the right pages so let me know if you do
create something there.

- Brett