On Jul 23, 2005, at 4:12 PM, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
Two things that are particularly picky and for which we need some form tag-caching:

- define'd tags ?
- the swing:action tag.

For the latter, things are particularly bad since you want to invoke the action on the bean of a tag (a component, say, that you want to change) without changing that component...

But... I'll let you experiment.

The unit tests for both of these taglibs passed with JellyContext.isCacheTags restored, so I've committed the change.

I'd like to pursue the interface that means 'cache me' so we can move forward with caching :)
-pete

--
peter royal