Torsten Curdt wrote:
aehem... please don't copy-and-paste.
AFAIK we cannot do this because of
sun's license restrictions.

I believe I only cut-and-paste from AntClassLoader, not URLClassLoader, but now that you mentioned it, I'm no longer too sure. Did you spot any code that look like from URLClassLoader?

I haven't checked yet.

I assumed that you spotted some similarities.

I checked the ContinuationClassLoader code again. I was able to track the origin of the entire code. They all came from AntClassLoader, with an exception of getResource and findClass, which are written by me. I'm confident that none of them came from URLClassLoader.

So I believe there's no tainting.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi