Martin (or anyone else who can help get a new sandbox component going) -

The initial scxml code is in sandbox [1], I'm now eager to get the
nightlies cranking and the scxml site deployed. I need help with:

Repository:
 * I wanted to update the trunks-sandbox externals [2]

Sandbox nightlies:
 * Do the nightlies run ant or maven, or is that a per component preference?
 * Which box are they running on i.e. what do I need to do to get them
going for scxml?

Site:
 * AFAICS, buildall.sh seems a better bet than me doing a maven
site:sshdeploy. Who runs that and how often?
 * Should I submit patch(es) to commons-build/menus once scxml is
published; via bugzilla?

If I've missed a bunch of documentation, please send a pointer ;-)
-Rahul

[1] SCXML code, direct, more sets of eyes the better [
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/sandbox/scxml/ ]
[2] Earlier email on a related note [
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=112430820307347&w=2
]