As was pointed out to me by a user, I mistakenly wrote the constructor of the FileSystemUtils as public, where it whould be private as it is suppoed to disallow instantiation of the classm as the comment says... just a brainfart I guess :)

Unless anyone thinks it should be left public in case anyone ever wants to add non-static members, can a committer make this change? I didn't think a patch was needed for something as trivial as this.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect