The permissions on the live webserver are still wrong:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ls -alh | egrep '^d'
proxy
drwxrwxr-x    8 apbackup apbackup     4.0K Aug 28 08:50 .
drwxrwxr-x   28 apbackup apbackup     4.0K Aug 29 14:40 ..
drwx------    4 apbackup apbackup     4.0K Aug 28 15:50 apidocs
drwx------    4 apbackup apbackup     4.0K Aug 28 15:50 clover
drwx------    3 apbackup apbackup     4.0K Aug 28 15:50 images
drwx------    2 apbackup apbackup     4.0K Aug 28 15:50 style
drwx------    3 apbackup apbackup     4.0K Aug 28 15:50 xref
drwx------    3 apbackup apbackup     4.0K Aug 28 15:50 xref-test

I'm not too sure about the details of rsync, how it is set up between
minotaur and ajax nor how to trigger a permission update. I did 'touch' a
few directories, maybe that'll make the problem go away. I don't have karma
on ajax to chmod the files for you.

What should always work is

 rm -r /www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/proxy

On minotaur. Then, wait at least 8 hours (I think). The files should be gone
from ajax after that. Then, re-deploy the files on minotaur with a correct
umask.

I suggest you guys fix your website deployment process to ensure that any
file that is created is actually created with the correct permissions.

Oh, and response time from infrastructure can often be a week or more. We
are lacking volunteers.

Cheers,

- LSD