James Carman wrote:
That trick didn't work.  Anyone else have any ideas?  I never heard anything
back from the infrastructure team.

If you need help, please ask for it explicitly and specifically. Copying infrastructure in the middle of a thread without a concrete request isn't going to get you very far.

I've fixed the permissions problem on ajax (the live webserver), although it looks like someone has deleted these contents from minotaur. Note that deletes are only rsynced once every 24 hours, while updates happen once every 2 hours.

Joshua.