Stephen Colebourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>c) The jar file is built on JDK1.4. Is that your target JDK version? If
>your target is lower, then compiling using JDK1.4 can cause issues when
>running with earlier versions. This discussion has occurred before in
>the archives. The chances are that in a component like this, you won't
>be affected, but the risk is present. This point is -0.

It is built with (in project.properties):

maven.compile.source=1.3
maven.compile.target=1.3

so that shouldn't be a problem IMHO. (Eric and I did our tests on the
1.4.2 runtime, though). Thanks for pointing this out, if you advise to
build the release using the 1.3.1 JDK, I will consider looking into
this.

        Regards
                Henning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/