robert burrell donkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>so, i'd suggest that email adopts a solution along those lines. the
>simplest and quickest approach would be to simply copy the necessary
>source and repackage it as org.apache.commons.email.lang. if people are
>happy with this approach, i'd be willing to make the change.

I'm -0 on simply repackaging to o.a.e.l at least for the
EmailException. We don't need the Nestable Interface and the shebang
surrounding it. Stephen suggested using the patten used in
commons-collections and that would be fine with me.

For StringUtils and RandomStringUtils, I'm +1. Do we copy all of this
or just the methods that we need?

        Regards
                Henning

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        +49 9131 50 654 0   http://www.intermeta.de/