Hi Jörg,

I do not think it should be too difficult, but what would be the real
benefit? The XA resource would store files locally only and a real 2
phase commit does not work with the transactional file system.

Anyway, if you have a decent running implementation of that and want
to donate it to the commons transaction project, I'd be my pleasure to
add it.

OIiver