I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good set of Java classes for
representing Graph abstract data types.  Specifically, I'm dealing with a
homegrown representation of a directed acyclic digraph (DAG) and find it very
lacking.  I've read a little about jakarta commons graph and graph2 and assume
they're no longer active projects (and they're not in the sandbox).

After Googling around, I've found the following projects:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gvf/
* Looks great, seems mature.  I don't need to solve the graph visualization
problem which this toolkit seems to do well, and it feels like a sledgehammer
for my basic needs.
* GPL license, open source.

https://jdigraph.dev.java.net/
* Looks like a great start, in alpha release.  Zero email on the lists though
which worries me.
* BSD license, open source.
* Source uses Java 1.5 generics, I'm not there yet.

Graph data structures are such a common problem solving tool in engineering
that I'm sure I've missed other good projects.  I'm hoping to cut down my
search
time by asking for your experiences with other toolkits I may be ignorant about.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

thanks...
Hernan

--