About adding SNAPSHOT the reason is the same as other people has
already given. I looked in the properties files and tried to guess the
right version which is currently in development, other people will
know better than me. The rule is if last version released was 1.0 it
should be 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT, unless explicitly working towards 1.1, which
would be 1.1-SNAPSHOT.

On 11/8/05, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Questions:
>
> 1) The javadoc dependency in attributes/compiler/project.xml has been
> commented out. Why?

The better way I can think about to fix this is adding tools.jar as a
dependency, and overriding it in the project.properties.
Something like
maven.jar.override=on
maven.jar.tools=${java.home}/../lib/tools.jar

> 4) betwixt/project.xml has a change which places a directory element
> inside an includes element. According to the docs on
> http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/reference/project-descriptor.html#class_UnitTest
> this is not correct.

I just moved up the includes, but yes the directory is not needed
there. It doesn't break under the xml schema though.

> 7) chain/apps/mailreader/project.xml  changes do not fix the bad
> resource elements, they simply remove them.

They are already under the right <resources> tag at the end of the pom