From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 22 November 2005 20:35
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Cc: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: FileSystemUtils

Your welcome :) (I wrote that function :) )

I think your right, a double version would certainly be appropriate.  Kind
of ashamed I missed that actually :(

I wonder though, what would be the down-side to just having a double
version only? (aside from backward-compatibility at this point)... Would
it really result (potentially) in a loss of precision?

Feel free to submit a patch, it seems, to me anyway, like an obvious thing
to commit, although I am not a committer, so you'll have to convince
others :)