Mario Ivankovits wrote:
Steve Cohen wrote:

It has been discovered that 1.4.0 is inadvertently incompatible with jdk 1.3. Please vote on a release of a fixed version.

Checked VFS using "net svn head" and it works.

So here is my +1

BTW: maven builds a 1.5.0 version instead of 1.4.1. Do you plan to release svn head or a patched/rebuild 1.4.0?

---
Mario

Please disregard my earlier reply. I realize that I misunderstood you. You are, I presume, talking about the version number of net that maven currently builds. This will have to be changed of course.