For the thread's info; Robert's cc'd Rory on the pmc email.

This is legal shit and irritatingly it seems there are increased
liability issues when you talk publically.

Any active committer should be on the PMC, unless they've only
recently joined, so if you're active kick away and one of us will
gladly nominate you.

--

Stephen: I'm guessing you didn't get my reply when you asked about not
getting mail from the list a while back. [EMAIL PROTECTED] is

Hen