On 12/1/05, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd like to go ahead and remove all the committers from subversion for
> commons, and then add back anyone who has committed in the last 6
> months.
>
> We have 105 commons committers, and 36 additional sandbox committers.
>
> We've had 43 committers committing to proper, and 7 extra committing
> to sandbox in the last 6 months.
>
> Then we'd add back anyone else on request if need be.
>
> Anyone against the idea?

6 months seems quite short if you're only counting commits. Would the
numbers be significantly different if we use 1 year instead?

Where do you plan on keeping the list of people removed? It will need to be
somewhere that we can get at, so that we know who can be added back without
question.

--
Martin Cooper

Hen