On 12/2/05, Steve Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> To get back to the original subject matter:
> It looks as though Rory was pretty well able to resolve the questions
> about the provenance of his code, although, I understand the lawyers may
> still want to look a little closer.  Do you have any idea when this
> cloudlet might be lifted and we can contemplate a release?

Has the code already been in a release?

As long as it has, I don't see any harm in continuing. It just adds
another distributable in which we'd have to fix the problem; which is
just to make sure we get the original author's official permission,
instead of the unofficial permission.

If it hasn't been in a release, we should hold off until we can.

Hen