On 12/6/05, Frank W. Zammetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, that list isn't open to non-committers except by invitation...
> could a committer possible repost there my query for me, and of course by
> extension any resulting answer?  Unless anyone wants to extend an
> invitation ;)

The question has already been asked, and the ASF legal team is working on
the answer. When there is an answer, it will be posted on the Licenses page:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/

Unfortunately, lots of people want to know about compatibility with lots of
different licenses, so the legal team has its work cut out for it.

--
Martin Cooper