I do think the type makes some sense, however in system API, i always
felt it is preferable to use more technical terms, from which the
meaning can be more completely understood just from the name. And of all
the potential terms i can think of, I just feel that Imaginary is one of
the least appropriate ones. Just my personal opinion...