Henk suggested that we should be deleting old release jars from
/dist/java-repository, since this is mirrorred along with the rest of
/dist.

Does anyone have objections to removing old release jars from this
repo?  IIUC the setup, ibiblio does not pick up deletes, so this
should not cause a problem for users, unless they are designating
java-repository as their remote repo.  If I hear no objections, I will
start cleaning this up, beginning with [math].

-Phil