On Jan 17, 2006, at 2:15 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I would like to propose a change to JEXL to allow the introspector to be
plugged in rather than hardcoded. It looks like this would be a fairly
simple change. My specific reason is that I would like to plug in a new Introspector into both Velocity and JEXL in our implementation to allow
the recognition of certain Java 1.5 constructs - specifically varargs.

go for it.. it'd be great to have a java 1.5-ish introspector shipping with jexl as well! :)
-pete