What to do with Latka?

It's failling to build in gump at the moment, it's not had a release
in 2 and a half years, and that was 1.0-alpha1. Presumably its only
release, based on the tags in svn - and lastly I don't think there are
any active developers.

Digging in SVN, I'd hazard that it was last really active over 3 years
ago. Its eponymous class - Latka - was last seriously edited over
three years ago.

My thought is that we should relegate it to the sandbox's dormant section.

Any thoughts?

Hen