Henri Yandell wrote:
> However Java 1.2 and 1.3 don't run on OS X; and most Commons
> components target those JVMs - and I thought Maven doesn't run on
> those JVMs either.

Run != target, but you'd still need them installed and all the
appropriate fork/path settings set. Which we've been over more than once
here :)

I thought the agreement was to compile with the latest, but -target 1.3,
and verify that there are no binary incompatibilities with earlier rt.jar's?

- Brett (now wondering about a Clirr extension that detects binary
incompatibility with certain JVMs).