On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 21:46 +0000, robert burrell donkin wrote:
> I've cut a branch for any ongoing work needed for JCl1:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/logging/branches/JCL1/
>
> future release candidates will be cut from this branch.

I think that a JCL 2.x series would best be served by starting with a
completely fresh directory anyway; the code will be quite different.

So perhaps we could instead remove the JCL1 branch, and run JCL1.x from
trunk for the moment while JCL2.x is a separate dir? Later we could
rename trunk to JCL1 while JCL2 is renamed to "trunk"...

Please let me know as I have currently committed the AvalonLogger change
(intended for the 1.x series) to trunk only..

Cheers,

Simon