I tested RC2 with Commons Configuration and did not find any problems
(but this is not too meaningful because the dependency to Commons Pool
is only used by a test case for the database configuration class).

Some notes:

- There is no release notes file in neither the source nor the binary
distro.

- LICENSE.txt and NOTICE.txt have unix style line endings in the zips.
(This is not a problem for me, but was cause for some discussions in the
past.)

- I had a problem building with ant (ClassNotFoundError for
junit/textui/TestRunner), but this can be a problem with my setup (did
not do much with ant recently).

Oliver