On 4/12/06, Stephen Colebourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Martin Cooper wrote:
> >>The point is not that this code is onerous, but that it is knowledge
> >>about fileuploading that we have not encapsulated in [fileupload].
> >
> > Because it was specifically not intended to be addressed by FileUpload.
>
> But that doesn't answer why it can't.

Should I be quoting examples of where people have suggested enhancements to
Commons IO that you have claimed are out of scope for that component? I seem
to remember essentially the same discussion coming up there. Certain methods
_could_ be added, but were not. Why?

--
Martin Cooper

This is a component to assist with