On 5/2/06, Gary Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * Cleanup Commons project (we'll  still use it as a
> catch-all). Delete components/versions.

This does not match:

> * Make Bugzilla read-only

What about creating an 'Catch all' product in JIRA and only using JIRA?

It would be. My fault for not saying Jira/Bugzilla when refering to
the Commons project.

We'd suck all the data into a project in Jira called Commons. Then
we'd move stuff out of it into individual projects until we had just
[site]/[all] issues left. Then we'd delete the versions and components
in that Jira project and it becomes our catch-all Jira project.

Hen