Hi,

I'm running in the following problem: VFS doesn't seem to be able to
rename a file to another name when only the case is different. On windows,
since the file system is case insensitive, File.exists() returns true, which
causes FileObject.moveTo() to actually delete the source file (since it's
considered the same file as the target).... that's obviously not desirable...

Anybody any ideas on how I can do a proper rename ? Would it be better
to have a separeate renameTo method (not moveTo) that would not delete
the target first ?

Thanks in advance!
- Filip