mmm, were you talking about getting commons-attributes maven 1 plugin
released? the truth is that I never used it

On 7/10/06, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It's as easy as adding

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>commons-attributes-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <configuration>
              <includes>
<!-- here you include the classes you want to process -->
                <include>**/metadata/*.java</include>
              </includes>
            </configuration>
            <goals>
              <goal>compile</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

On 7/10/06, Martin van den Bemt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> FYI maven 2 also has a commons-attributes plugin, written by (presumable)
Carlos Sanchez (at least
> from the website).
> http://mojo.codehaus.org/commons-attributes-maven-plugin/
>
> Maybe Carlos is interested to get involved ?
> (cc-ed him)
>
> Mvgr,
> Martin
>
> Henri Yandell wrote:
> > On 7/9/06, Leo Sutic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >> Getting 2.2 out would be a nice endcap, and if you could just get the
> >> thing out in accordance with specs, that would be absolutely
> >> fantastic. I'll stick around to get 2.2 out if $SOMEONE_ELSE (you) do
> >> the release manager stuff.
> >

> > Which build system is the most used with attributes, Ant or Maven?
> >
> > Are we releasing the Plugin as well as the two jars? Currently the build is
> >
> > maven install-snapshot
> > maven install-plugin
> >
> > because the plugin depends on the snapshot 2.2 versions. Should the
> > plugin update to 2.2 dependencies?
> >
> > The ant dist creates the 3 zips. Do you then zip that up as the
> > release, and zip up a source tree as the source release?
> >
> > Hen

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride