Looks good to me, as well, other than that the release notes are
missing an incompatible API change that should be called out.

Clirr gives me this when I run against the 1.1 release jar.

INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean: Method 'public
javax.management.ObjectName getJmxName()' has been added
ERROR: 7006: org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean: Return type of
method 'public javax.management.ObjectName getObjectName()' has been
changed to java.lang.String
INFO: 8000: org.apache.commons.modeler.modules.MbeansDescriptorsDigesterSource:
Class org.apache.commons.modeler.modules.MbeansDescriptorsDigesterSource
added
INFO: 7011: org.apache.commons.modeler.util.IntrospectionUtils: Method
'public void clear()' has been added

The return type change happened here:

http://tinyurl.com/jpkmf

Unfortunately, there was no ASF BZ ticket opened, so it does not show
up in the issues list.

Phil