On 7/25/06, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That might be so, but the links on the "All tags" page work. So it's
just a matter of fixing some links. If I go ahead and do that would it
be OK to redeploy the site?

Um. It's not a matter of fixing some links, it's more about creating
the content for those links.

e.g. the ant.xml file is not in SVN, but ant_ant.xml is.

Or am I missing something?

Dion Gillard wrote:
> I don't think the tag reference is complete.
>
> On 7/25/06, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> The links under "Tag Reference" are all broken. That is all except "All
>> tags".
>>    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/jelly/tag-reference/index.html
>>
>> --
>> Dennis Lundberg

Dennis Lundberg

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize" -
Muhammad Ali