The idea with the tag reference was to have a one stop place for all
the documentation.

If we can do that with links and by improving the individual taglib
documentation, I'm all for it.

The problem with the current taglib documentation is that
a) it's autogenerated off inadequate source markup
b) It doesn't provide examples and usage info.