[moved to commons-dev instead of -user]

On 7/26/06, Vincent Massol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Someone just told me that Cargo is not building anymore because the 20060719
snapshot is no longer there! I checked and it's not there...

It looks like there is an automated process to keep a week's worth of
nightly builds.  Files from 7/20 to 7/26 are present right now:
  http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository/commons-vfs/jars/

(Changing the build to publish both -YYYYMMDD.jar and -SNAPSHOT.jar
might help, then the latest code would always be available at a fixed
filename.)

--
Wendy