Hi Phil!

Sorry for being late, too much happened lately.

> Another thing we can look into is getting the vmbuild server
> configured so that the tests will run.  As long as this can be done
> securely, and you have some docs (or script) on what to do, I can help
> with that.
Yes, this will be great.
I'll setup a documentation and send it to you through pm if you don't mind.

Generally I think this VM should not use a persistent filesytem, its no
problem if it starts over every time it is restarted - in fact, I'd
appreciate this behavior.

Security might be a little problem. I have to setup a properties file
with username/password which will be used to login to the various
services. So the best will be if the vm is not reachable from anything
else than the build system. I can setup its own firewall for this.
Though, if it is not persistent it should not be that a problem.

Ciao,
Mario