Adjusted subject slightly ...

On 7/29/06, Oliver Zeigermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi folks!

Finally there is the third release candidate at

http://people.apache.org/~ozeigermann/tx-1.2rc3/

Compiled using a 1.3 JDK, and with the proper md5 format.

I hope this is ok now. Is it?

<snip/>

Sigs, sums, building from source distro looks good to me.

I have a couple of comments about the distros:

* Why are the dependencies (the lib folder) included in both distros?
I'd prefer that they aren't, is there any particular reason why
[transaction] does that?

* The source distro contains the jar -- which I wouldn't expect to be there.

And as a minor nit, there are 7 odd Javadoc warnings.

-Rahul

Oliver