Rahul,

i am going to leave the build.xml.* around for this time...I use the
maven1 properties (maven.compile.source and maven.compile.target) to
set the jdk version to 1.3. I will fix the build.xml.

thanks,
dims

On 7/29/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/25/06, Davanum Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Rahul, will keep those in mind for the next time around.
>
> Team,
> Could i get some votes to promote the 2.0 RC1 to 2.0 Final?

<snip/>

+1

Sigs, sums look good.
Source rebuilds (m1).

IMO, two nits worth fixing before cutting the release:

 * Why build.properties.default and build.properties.sample? (the
former is still in CVS land, please update if its still needed)
 * Please keep build.xml version in sync with project.xml version
(currently, the former is at 1.2-dev)

For my own understanding -- are you cutting RCs using ant or maven
(for Java compilation)? If m1, how do you ensure JDK 1.3 compat? I
know there is a bootclasspath setting in the m2 compiler plugin, but I
haven't had the need to figure out the m1 bits yet. I tried to look at
the [modeler] POM for clues.

-Rahul