(added [vfs] to subject)

On 7/31/06, Torsten Curdt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     - commons-compress :  Commons Compression Package
>     - commons-vfs :  Jakarta commons
>     - excalibur-fortress-bean :  Repository of reusable components.
>     - excalibur-fortress-container-impl :  Repository of reusable components.
>     - excalibur-fortress-container-test :  Repository of reusable components.
>     - excalibur-fortress-examples :  Repository of reusable components.
>     - excalibur-fortress-migration :  Repository of reusable components.
>     - excalibur-fortress-platform :  Repository of reusable components.
>     - excalibur-fortress-testcase :  Repository of reusable components.
>     - excalibur-monitor :  Repository of reusable components.
>     - excalibur-sourceresolve :  Repository of reusable components.
>     - excalibur-xmlutil :  Repository of reusable components.

Bummer! ...I wasn't aware excalibur was already relying on that code! Now what?

<snip/>

A quick look at the gump metadata seems to suggest that its a
cascading effect of breaking [vfs].

compress -> vfs -> excalibur-sourceresolve -> rest of the bunch

Mario - Anything I can do to help get the next [vfs] RC out per your
two-jar proposal? (might not be immediate help, but doesn't hurt to
know)

-Rahul

cheers
--