Henri Yandell wrote:
Feel free to use [csv] as a test case if you want. I'm ready to delete
the maven-1 stuff and be fully on maven-2; I just deployed the site
from maven-2 and it looks good.

It does look a little different from current commons proper styling though, eg. [lang].

Note the larger bar below the header, and the lack of underlines in the left navigation.

We may choose to change the style at this point, however we shouldn't loose the ability to add ApacheCon images easily, currently achieved via a linked remote css file.
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/MavenWebsiteStucture
(there may be a better way than this in M2)

Stephen