On 8/16/06, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wish I could get JDK 1.3 to work on a Linux box. Both my Debian Sarge
(hardly a new distro) and Ubuntu laptop have glibc errors. Must grab
the IBM version and see how it goes.

Surprised I've not noticed this before. Been on OS X for too long I guess:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/libc-alpha/2002-04/msg00143.html

Sun's JDK 1.2 and JDK 1.3 on modern glibc's won't be working. OS X
doesn't ship with 1.2. So I guess I need to switch to Windows if I'm
going to make a stab at building Lang under 1.2.

Hen