Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-commons Wiki"
for change notification.

The following page has been changed by NestorUrquiza:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML/BusinessCases

from proper calls they are instructed to make.
  3)CONTROLLER: Operation guys/scripters instructed by Business guys about what
is the new business rule, the new constraints. They will use just a scripting
language like JEXL or even in the future ECMA scripts from the <script> tag
already proposed by w3c for the SCXML implementation.

- About this I posted something related in my blog[1]
- after I found a link[2] in one of your recently posts
- about some interesting efforts from w3c. Any
- comments/critics are welcome of course!,
-
- Thanks,
- Nestor
-